Big Fish Episode 34 is my conversation with Marina Lvovich, Honeywell’s VP of Global Talent Acquisition and Diversity. A truly global citizen, Marina has lived and worked in 4 different countries including her native Belarus, Ukraine, Canada, and now the US, having moved recently from New Jersey to North Carolina recently with the relocation of Honeywell’s global HQ.
In our conversation, Marina gives a rare glimpse into the strategy and operations of a fully outsourced, global TA delivery model. We discuss the impact of Covid on Honeywell’s hiring demand, Marina’s key decision factors around insourcing and outsourcing partners, and how she measures their performance. We also talk about what’s next in TA, team structure to support global delivery, and leading in a matrix environment to make real inroads in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Finding new opportunities for growth during a Global Pandemic
- Recognizing when to “Insource” and “Outsource”
- Prioritizing what’s working within the business on a global level
- Balancing speed and quality measurement as the most important SLAs
- Viewing internal talent as a source
Connect with Marina Lvovich:
Connect with Erin Peterson:
Erin is a Talent Acquisition Consultant, Interim Leader, and RPO Advisor with PeopleResults. She has led TA and RPO globally for some of the most successful organizations in the world including Accenture, Aon Hewitt, and Amazon.
She translates her unique global experience to help clients with TA strategy, employment branding, onboarding, candidate experience, and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) decisions.
Connect on Social:
- Website: https://www.people-results.com
- LinkedIn: com/in/erinpeterson
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ErinMcPeterson