Tim Sackett in TA circles needs no introduction, and defies categorization if an intro is attempted, but let me give it a shot. He is the prolific, if edgy author, blogger, HRU Tech staffing CEO, dad, husband, co-founder (MI Recruiter’s Conference, Fistful of Talent, ATAP, HR Famous Podcast), and all-around good guy. We had a lot of fun with this conversation as I gave Tim the platform to basically be his irreverent self, commentating on all things Talent in the crazy post-pandemic marketplace.
- The driving force behind Performance Management
- Why the quality of hiring measures never belong to TA
- The pitfalls of leadership soft skills
- Understanding the language as a hiring manager in recruiting
- Brand loyalty between employees and their employers
- Redefining value proposition
- The problem with over-evaluating sense of self as employers
- Learning how to readjust from past failures
Connect with Tim Sacket:
Connect with Erin Peterson:
Erin is a Talent Acquisition Consultant, Interim Leader, and RPO Advisor with PeopleResults. She has led TA and RPO globally for some of the most successful organizations in the world including Accenture, Aon Hewitt, and Amazon. She translates her unique global experience to help clients with TA strategy, employment branding, onboarding, candidate experience, and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) decisions.
Connect on Social: