The Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals (ATAP) is proud to announce the formation of a new volunteer Executive Operating Council (EOC), which moving forward will lead all operational functions for the Association.
The EOC is comprised of 13 leaders, most of whom were members of ATAPs Advisory Council, were Body of Knowledge Working Committee Leads, or who were Founding Members who helped shape the original design of the Association. ATAP Executive Director Ben Gotkin shared that “ATAP is an Association founded and run by Talent Acquisition Professionals for Talent Acquisition Professionals. I believe that we’ve built an outstanding team who understands where the Association needs to go and what it needs to do to get there.”
Each EOC member will have a defined role, either as an individual contributor or in leading a volunteer committee. Some volunteer committees have been functioning since ATAP’s launch, while others will be newly formed. All active ATAP members can volunteer their time and expertise to help these operational committees succeed. The Association will be taking a proactive approach to matching the skills and interests of its members to specific volunteer roles on these committees.
EOC members will serve their term for the remainder of FY18 (year end March 31, 2019) and will be considered for extended terms on an annual basis.
FY18 Executive Operating Council Members include (Role, Name, Current Job/Employer):
- Advocacy – Angela Hills (former Executive Vice President, Cielo)
- Body of Knowledge – Michael Kannisto (Vice President, PVH)
- Community – Christine Johnson (Director, ManpowerGroup Solutions)
- Education – Gerry Crispin (Principal & Co-Founder, CareerXroads)
- #GlobalTADay – Ryan Christoi (Managing Partner, KRT Marketing)
- International – Nicole Dessain (CEO, talent.imperative, inc.)
- Marketing – Chloe Rada (Director, Sodexo)
- Membership – Kara Yarnot (Vice President, HireClix)
- PR & Communications – Scott Weaver (Director, TeraData)
- Programs – Carl Kutsmode (Partner, TalentRISE)
- Special Projects – Steve Levy (Vice President, Crowded)
- Sponsorship – Conni LaDouceur (President, ExecuQuest Corp.)
- Standards – Will Staney (Founder & Principal Consultant, Proactive Talent)
Founded in 2016, the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals (ATAP) is the only global, member-driven non-profit representing all of talent acquisition. ATAP established the Professional Code of Recruiting Integrity, builds a common body of knowledge for and advocates on behalf of the profession, and fosters an inclusive community of all professionals who have talent acquisition responsibilities. Learn more at atapglobal.org.