On this episode, we talk to Cathy Henesey, Executive Director of Talent Acquisition for AdventHealth where she leads a team of 240 recruiters with a plan to hire 33,000 people in 2021. She is also the current President of the Association of Talent Acquisition Professionals (ATAP).
Having started her career in Executive Search right after finishing her MBA at Texas Tech, Cathy worked her way into TA leadership serving the IT Consulting industry before transforming the recruitment function for the global manufacturer Trane, and then pivoted into healthcare. Standing on that strong foundation, Cathy brings a confident, no-drama approach, confronting TA challenges head-on.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- The vision of ATAP for TA leaders globally
- Beyond “order taking” – becoming part of the “strategy” of TA
- Cathy’s influencers: Gerry Crispen, Chris Hoyt, Jim Schnyder, Shally Steckerl, Tim Sackett, Eric Jaquith, Chris Havrilla
- The role of RPO in Advent Health’s sourcing strategy – AMN
- Hiring health professionals internationally as US based talent
- No crying at work!
- CandE Awards
- Brazen – Virtual Career Fairs & Online Hiring Events
- TextRecruit – Recruiting Software for TA
Connect with Cathy Henesey: